PC Tech Clinic (hereby known as Pctechclinic.ca), defines certain terms and conditions that are unconditionally binding on all those who intend to either sign the below document or otherwise intend to make an online payment through credit card at Pctechclinic.ca to purchase Computer E-Book and/or Online data backup and/or Computer Hardware Products.
The entity further reserves a right to either to update or change its Terms of Services (TOS) any time without any prior notice. Any subsequent use of services post the changes made in TOS would be considered as an explicit and biding consent towards all changes made forth by the organization in case the services are continued to be used in the same manner before the change in TOS.
Violation of any Terms and Conditions, hereby declared by the organization would end up leading to a termination of an account/contract.
PC Tech Clinic – General Conditions
- The use of PC Tech Clinic's product portfolio is to be made by the client at his own discretion. This service is either provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Our products and customer support are made available only to clients who have paid for the product charges
- The organization reserves the right to remove Content and Accounts containing content that in its discretion is unlawful, threatening, offensive, libelous, defamatory, pornographic and objectionable including any verbal, physical or written abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of an employee. The same is enough to close/delete an account of the client.
- PC Tech Clinic reserves the right to use 3rd party vendors and hosting partners for providing the necessary services.
- Services must not be modified or resold to a 3rd party by the client unless specified by PC Tech Clinic. Any liability arising from such a scenario would be solely borne by the client himself.
- Clients need to take note any technical processing and transmission of services including content might be transferred in an unencrypted manner and may
- Involve transmissions over various networks
- changes for conforming or adapting to technical requirements of connecting networks and devices.
- PC Tech Clinic cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages leading to loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if in a the scenario where PC Tech Clinic has been advised of a possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- Inability to use the service
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service
- unauthorized access to or alteration concerning transmission of data
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service
- Or any other matter relating to the service. Any liability would be limited to the value of service contract.
- At no point in time PC Tech Clinic warrants services offered will meet specific requirements, services would be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, the results obtained from the use of services would be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased would be within one's expectations and lastly would any errors in the service would be corrected.
- The failure of PC Tech Clinic to exercise or enforce any rights or the Terms of Service will not amount to a waiver of such right or provisions. The Terms of Service constituting the entire agreement between PC Tech Clinic and its clients govern the use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements made with PC Tech Clinic (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- For any further questions and Terms of Service a query can be sent to email@example.com.
PC Tech Clinic – Service Terms An account can only be used by
- (One) person. This one account has a limited scope of usage as It is limited to the number of PC's in the agreement. A client would further need to purchase support for additional PCs if there exists an additional requirement.
- PC Tech Clinic does not offer replacement or takes responsibility for any malfunctioning of any computer part.
- The client should be of an age of 13 years or more.
- Services are only intended to benefit human beings.
- The payment that the customer makes is for the product and not for the service.
- At no time PC Tech Clinic would be liable or forced to provide support for any hardware issues related to PCs, Servers, Printers, Routers and Wireless Access Devices.
- PC Tech Clinic as a merchant will bear no liability whatsoever in respect of any losses or damages that arise directly or indirectly out of a decline of authorization of card or any transaction. Nor at any time would a liability become binding on the organization in the case of a cardholder exceeds the preset limit mutually agreed upon by the acquiring bank at any point of time.
- PC users/Clients should compulsorily and actively monitor a remote session initiated by our Technical Representative. At any time the failure to do so and any data theft or loss arising from an unattended remote session or the absence of a technician would absolve PC Tech Clinic from any unforeseen consequences. Further, at no point of time the same service should be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose by the client.
- PC Tech Clinic is only supposed to provide services only for issues and software listed on their website. Any software issues and services which are not included and fall beyond such a scope do not entitle PC Tech Clinic to provide technical services.
- PC Tech Clinic or its technical representative shall not responsible for maintaining security of a PC including usernames and passwords. Neither shall the company be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from a failure to comply with a security obligation by the client.
- PC users are requested not to share their computer username and password with support professionals at any time. If accidentally shared the password must be changed immediately.
- PC Tech Clinic will not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from a data theft taking place on a user's computer. Client needs to make sure himself that his data is safely encrypted.
- All actions and interactions with regards to computer support should be in compliance with cyber laws of India/US/UK/Canada/Australia or one's country of residence.
PC Tech Clinic - Refund Policy
- A refund can only be issued to the customer within 7 days of the purchase of the products (E-book and Online data back up solution). Any refund request later than 7 days shall not be entertained.
- In case for a purchase of a Hardware - Full refund shall be issued in case, the product has arrived as damaged.
PC Tech Clinic – Modification in Services and Prices
- PC Tech Clinic at any time has the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or permanently delete service without any notice.
- Changes in the Service Prices shall have a notice period of 30 days and it will be either posted on the Website PC Tech Clinic or e-mailed to a registered account of a client.
PC Tech Clinic – Credit Card Billing
Customers will be asked to submit a valid credit card number in order to proceed with the purchase and billing. In the process which authorizes PC Tech Clinic to either charge or place a hold amount on the credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for the service. At the same time also authorizing the issuer of a credit card to pay the amounts described even though there is no physical signed receipt form the customer. A part of an implicit understanding between PC Tech Clinic and the issuer of a credit card arrived at the time of a business transaction
PC Tech Clinic – Limitation Of Liability
Anything apart from whatever is mentioned in the website and a part of the service support package, PC Tech Clinic will not hold any liability of any sort towards the customer or any one else. Also, the content provided by PC Tech Clinic is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise expressly stated.
PC Tech Clinic - Copyright and Content Ownership
- PC Tech Clinic holds the lawful right to remove any content deemed as inappropriate from its website without assigning any reason to anyone.
- Any data shared with PC Tech Clinic would be the intellectual property of that person or a third- party from which the content has been sourced. PC Tech Clinic would not own any rights and obligations to any such issues.
- Any content posted by the customer and transmitted to PC Tech Clinic or its website should directly comply with Indian/US cyber laws and or copyright laws of a client's respective country.
- The visuals and design of the website is copyrighted to ©2012 Aaka Infotech Inc. Any duplication, reuse or copying of any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from PC Tech Clinic is bound to be fraught with legal consequences pertaining on the other party.
- Any queries or resolutions posted on forums would become an exclusive property of PC Tech Clinic.